5- Knees to Chest Stretch for Low Back Muscles
This chiropractic exercise stretches out the lower back muscles and is beneficial for both your hips and spine. Pay attention to these steps when you practice this chiropractic exercise for the best results.
- Stretch out on your back placing your legs down.
- Bend one knee, hold it in your hands, and link both your fingers around that knee.
- Pull the knee towards your chest and direct it towards the opposite shoulder.
- Stretch it as far as it can go, and hold your knee in place for up to 60 seconds or less.
- Do the same with your other knee and repeat the process thrice.
6- Pelvic Tilt Exercise
- Many persons love the pelvic tilt because you don’t need to move around much to gain relief from your back pain.
- Lie on your back with your knee bent.
- Put your hands behind your head, such that the arch of your back is away from the floor.
- Push your back into the floor and eliminate the space between your body and the ground under it.
- Stay in the position for 10 seconds and do this twelve times.