3- Hamstring Stretch to Relieve Tightness
Sometimes, the reason for your lower backache is nothing but tight abductors and hamstrings. When your inner thighs are all taut and tense, hamstring stretches are necessary to loosen and relax your muscles.
- Lay on your back and intertwine both your fingers under one of your inner thighs.
- Lift the leg with your hands slowly, while keeping it as straight as you can.
- Hold this position for a minimum of 10 seconds and a maximum of 20 seconds.
- Repeat the process with your other hamstring.
4- Lumbar Rotation Exercise With Hip Stretch
This simple chiropractic exercise improves back pain and releases muscular tension by twisting the lower spine.
- Lie with your back on the floor and bend your knees.
- Spread out your arms before anchoring your back to the floor.
- Move your two knees to the floor on your right while keeping your back firmly on the floor.
- Keep your knees in position for 15 seconds before moving them back to the starting position slowly.
- When you return to the starting position, move your knees to the left side in the same manner. Do this thrice.
For Read More 0PEN Next Page