Feeling pain in the lower back. Discomfort sitting or standing. Difficulty maintaining good posture. Sound Familiar?
If you are familiar with those symptoms, then you are one of the 78% of Australians who have experienced lower back pain at some point in their lives, and you are also aware of how it can negatively impact your productivity and life quality!
Back pain (especially in the lower back) is too common and can make simple tasks unnecessarily difficult. Back pain is:
- The single leading cause of handicap
- The second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office
- One of the most common reasons for missed work
But the good news is! By following a few simple chiropractic exercises, you can effectively decrease the sharpness and tension of the lower back pain or completely eliminate it, only if you stick to this exercise plan for long enough.
1- Child’s Pose – Stretch Your Spine
The Child’s pose is a yoga pose that stretches your muscles, especially the muscles at your back. Follow these instructions to do this yoga pose:
- You begin by positioning on the floor while using your hands and knees.
- Open your knees wider than a hip apart, turn your toes inward, and push your hips back while bending your knees.
- Get comfortable in that position and stretch your hands forward. Then, let your head drop in a relaxed position before you.
- Remain in this position for five minutes, and you will feel your lower back muscles stretching slightly out of their contracted state to ease your pain.
For Read More 0PEN Next Page